This could be due to a data entry or typing error when entering the information
– Make sure the account number, and the last 4 digits of the social security number SSN or employer identification number EIN you are entering, are correct.
– Remember that the last 4 SSN or EIN that you shoukd enter are the ones on the account (they might be different than your own).
– Eligible accounts for Mi LUMA Web and Mi LUMA App are residential, commercial, and public housing. Industrial and government accounts are NOT eligible.
If none of the above applies, it could be that your account has the SSN/EIN field empty on our systems. This could be the case with older accounts. Call us at 1-844-888-5862 to update the field so you can proceed with registration.
This could be due to a possible error when writing the email address
– It’s possible that the email you entered is obsolete or you no longer have access to it, or it could have a mistake or typo. You can use the Previous button on the verification code entry screen, to go back to the previous screen, fix or update the email, and proceed.
– Common mistakes in emails:
– Uppercase i instead of lowercase L (both: I)
– Letter O instead of the number 0
– Extra spaces at the end
– Dashes instead of underscores and vice versa
– .con instead of .com
– If you have already left the verification code entry screen, simply start the registration again being careful when writing the email address.
– Look for it in the spam or junk folders. The email is sent from [email protected].com, you can search for it.
– Check all your email inboxes: Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, work emails, etc.
This could be due to differences in the username or password you are trying to enter now, and the ones you created during registration.
– Use the Forgot username tool available in the sign in screen. Enter your account number and the last 4 SSN or EIN and you will receive an email with your username.
– Then, copy and paste that username in the Forgot password tool and you will receive an email with a link to do a password reset.
– Once you have the correct username and password, you will be able to sign in.
– It could be that, due to a data-entry error during registration, you added an extra space at the end of the username, without intending to or accidentally. Try Forgot password again, adding that extra space at the end. For the time being, we don’t have a mechanism to remove that extra space, but we expect to add it in the near future..