Energizing the People of Puerto Rico
We seek to understand and collaborate. We care enough to challenge each other. We care about each other – and the communities where we live and work.
We are transparent, respectful and responsive. We are ethical and guided by integrity. We do the right thing. We hold ourselves and each other accountable to operational excellence.
We take pride in holding ourselves to high standards for safety and sustainability. We are invested for the long term in our people, our actions and our commitments. We celebrate our successes and continue to strive to get better.
We Put Our People First
That’s why we provide a comprehensive benefit plan to keep you and your family healthy. Your medical, prescription drugs, vision and dental plans are covered 100% for you and your family!
Medical, Prescription Drugs, and Vision
- PPO Plan with the largest provider network in Puerto Rico
- Medical Plan Benefit 100% covered by LUMA for you and your family
- Low out-of-pocket cost per service
- Major Medical Coverage
- Telehealth Medicine
- Comprehensive Prescription Drug Coverage including Over the Counter drugs
- Vision allowance of $100 every 18 months for each member of your family
- Employee Assistance Program
- PPO plan with one of the largest provider networks in Puerto Rico
- Dental Benefit 100% covered by LUMA for you and your family
- Preventive and restorative services 100% covered
- Orthodontia services for dependents under 19 years old
- Short-term disability benefits 100% covered by LUMA
- Long-term disability benefits 100% covered by LUMA
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance – 100% covered by LUMA
- Employee Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spouse and Child Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – we provide a competitive employer match with immediate vesting
We offer a robust voluntary benefit program to complement your core benefits with the convenience of payroll deductions and group rates.
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
The path to your good health lies within your reach, through our health and wellness benefits. Our programs motivate you and your family to make healthy lifestyle choices.
A People First, Safety Always Culture
As part of our People First, Safety Always culture, we’re committed to offering continuous learning opportunities and career-long support of our employees. Our employees receive substantial training and development, as well as opportunities for advancement and success.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our people and communities, we’re opening a world-class technical training college on the island. The campus will offer customized curriculum and hands-on training to LUMA utility workers and the next generation of Puerto Rico’s skilled workforce. The LUMA College for Technical Training will be powered by Northwest Lineman College, which has four campuses across the United States.
We know that you have questions for us, and we want to make sure that you’re finding the answers that you’re looking for.
If you have more questions, please send them to [email protected], or scroll to the bottom of this page to set up a meeting with one of our LUMA team members.
Check out these resources for more information about working at LUMA